Saturday, August 23, 2008

City Wide

Last weekend Elly and I went to the City Wide garage sale. It flooded memories of when my Grandma Cunningham and I used to garage sale every Sat. morning. We would then pick up and Elderly lady named Helen and take her to get groceries at the Old Red and White building. And if I was good we always went to Hardees for a coke. If my grandma was still living she would be proud of the bargains we found.








Elly found a Barbie Airplane for 25 cents. Her Barbies went to Kentucky for the horse races first.





We also found Parker a box of dinosaurs. It was a full Jurassic Parks in the driveway.





I of course found bargains too. A sugar and creamer to match my dishes, shelves for Elly's closet and two stools that match my kitchen table. It was a very fun morning. While we did not go to Hardees for a coke, we did make it to the Church Fiesta a good time was had by all.

No comments: