Monday, September 1, 2008

Perfect Sunday




If ever I had a great and relaxing day it was this past Sunday. The kids and I started the day at church. Since Dec. with my back, I was unable to sit for an hour. Now that I am better I was able to take the kids back to Central Christian we had a great morning and they learned the meaning of tithe since they made their own money from the watermelons. It was great to be back with my Church family.



We came home and ate Tomato bacon mixture on grilled bread. Then off to the river. It was so peaceful and fitting to spend the day in a beautiful place of God's creating with my family I have been blessed with. There was a waterfall over some logs that made a great sound and the breeze blew as the kids played and I relaxed. We had a family water fight and splashed and laughed.



Back home to visit with some friends and then Wade took us out to dinner at El Racherito.

Truly a Perfect Day.

1 comment:

Sarah D said...

We were sure glad to see you all back at church on Sunday!!