Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fall Festival Fun






Notice Elly giving herself bunny ears (yes we have reached the age)




Newton Eagle Proud
Love those Drums Landon Rauch

I love parades, add food and games and it is a great day. Or at least the time I spent on the Newton square was a good time. I worked the Friday morning bake sale and helped in the Newton Jr Woman's Shake up stand a couple of times. Thanks to all who supported the local stands.
Elly loves the camera and is already noticing a "Man in Uniform" I must admit. Cole Farley wears a uniform well.




Isn't Traci beautiful? I think she is on Kia. Maybe next year Elly will be able to ride Emma.




A parade is not complete in an election year without politics. (The kids know it as... more candy) Lisa I do not know how you knew where to be and when, but I didn't go anywhere that I did not see you. And it is nice to know you are a Eaton Edibles follower :-)



Elly informed me that by next fall festival she wants to be a tumbling cheer girl






And then came the fun





Bull Riding 8 seconds Baby






Hitting and getting away with it













3 comments:

LMeyer said...

All my hard work paid off in so many ways. Thanks for the positive PR. You have some great photos, ever thought about sharing some?

hncfarley said...

Good times, good times! Nice picture of Cole. He loves the Cub Scouts. I think it was a banner year for candy. Ross completely filled his bag.

Jyn said...

I'll share my pictures any time. Never have a shortage of them.